Dampness and mould spores can seriously affect our health

 

Kitchen Mould

Experts in the NHS agree  - if you have damp and mould spores in your home, you're more likely to have respiratory problems, respiratory infections, allergies or asthma, damp and mould can also affect the immune system.

Moulds produce allergens (substances that can cause an allergic reaction) irritants and sometimes toxic substances, inhaling or touching mould spores may cause an allergic reaction such as sneezing, a runny nose, red eyes and skin rash, mould spores can also trigger asthma attacks (Asthma UK)

If you have mould or damp it's important to find out why you have excessive moisture in your home and when you know the extent of what you’re dealing with, you can make sure your home is repaired and take steps to reduce moisture in the air to an acceptable level for healthy living.

Advice from Condensation Cured is FREE and always will be

Quick Quote
Approved & Accredited by:
Registered Address:
Condensation Cured Ltd
Conservation House
Office 5
116 Darwen Road
Bromley Cross
Bolton
BL7 6BQ
 
Southern Depot:
Condensation Cured Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street
Covent Garden
London
WC2H 9JQ